Friday, October 12, 2012

Fashionably Thankful


We slipped up to our cabin for the Thanksgiving long-weekend, it's been years since we last were up there at this time of year (I was pregnant with Miles). I had forgotten how peaceful it is. The cool air, the crunchy leaves... it's perfect. And with no beach, boating, kayaking or tanning calling, there was nothing to do but sleep, read, eat & play boardgames (and Brian went for a couple runs while I rode an old bike alongside him).



My mom cooked a Turkey dinner, we carved pumpkins & ate sweets. I stayed in my sweatpants for 4 days straight! And the kids only got out of their PJ's to go play in the cool sandbox.



We watched bad movies (and a few good ones); 101 Dalmations, Austin Powers, Austin Powers II and  the Naked Gun trilogy (soooo bad). 
Each year I do a list of the thinks I am thankful for on Thanksgiving, but because I am fashionably late this year, I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves.


No comments: